Re: Sonic Alienator - bit reduction / decimation pedal

i thought i should mention that this actually isn't a pedal - there's no
way
to bypass it, so you'd have to use it with a mixer or a switchblade etc....

>It's funny you mention the Arion phaser.....(Early versions of
>their plastic chorus are going for about $150 now.)

arion chorus pedals go for $150???

i sold an arion chorus and an ibanez ts-9 that i bought in the 1980's for
few quid to a mate of mine when i "went rack" in 1990....i wonder if he'll
sell them back to me for what he paid for them...? :O)

sim

www.simeonharris.co.uk