Re: EDP next loop question

Hi Mark,
Yes,ive tried this but one of the problems i have by
hitting record is not getting the timing exactly while
jamming.I basically want to start soloing right away
after ive layed down a b part and thats the nice thing
about the round mode when i do a second press of "next
loop" before closing it, which allows me to relax and
give me a bit of time to think about the solo.It would
be nice if i could stay in the second loop though!
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com