Re: OT sustainer problem

Hi
I have the sustainer and the Gk installed in 2 different guitars one
doubleneck
http://www.nevbornguitars.com/
with 2 GK and 2 Sustainer Mics but only one circuit of each.
the other an old Ovation Breadwinner
They are installed in the same cavity. works fine no problems .

Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
E-mail  brakophonic@telia.com
http://www.brakophonic.com