Re: Looping mentions in the music press

Title: Re: Looping mentions in the music press
I saw Nels play with Mike Watt and Steven Perkins (they called the group Banyan Tree) at Knitting Factory LA in 2001—smokin’. I talked with Nels a bit after the show and you’re right, he’s a great guy—very approachable. And an unbelievable player.

Speaking of which, Steve Lawson and Michael Manring just graced my new hometown with a show last week. Imagine rain so hard it was a sonic factor, a room with a creek running through it, and 3 sets of awesome bass playing.

Whew. It’s a good life.

ghost7
http://www.envelopeproductions.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/ghost7