RE: Zürich Loopfest 2005

Hi Danilo

Thank you for your interest. I'm afraid I couldn't find anything
loop-related about your band.
Yet, this is a live looping festival!
Best if you check the websites of prior loopfests:
http://cavestudio.com/LD_J/
http://nosuch.biz/Y2K4
http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/tribe/d223432c-e4f4-4692-8ec6-4c23f653f3ae?r=1
0535