From: samba - [mailto:sambacomet@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 6:12 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Musicians Wanted

BANDS WANTED, MUSICIANS WANTED, COMEDIANS WANTED...
Reply to: imagepalsmail@yahoo.com
Date: 2005-02-11, 11:43AM PST

Image Pals provides smart & sexy models and actresses to act as your
groupies!

They are trained to be an enthusiastic member of your audience, and take
you
up afterwards. And they are hot.

Don't leave anything to chance at your next gig...

Employ or beautiful Group Bees http://imagepalsusa.tripod.com
www.imagepals.net