Re: electronics question for the tech-heads.

Now that we are on this topic which i am glad you guys
brought up:
I also installed a sustainer into a roland ready
fender strat,now i dont have any experience with
electronics but the tech told me that in order to use
the sustainer i have to plug a 1/4 inch plug
dummy(like the one on a guitar cable) on the main
guitar jack if i am using the GK-pickup cable.But it
would be great if they could run through the same
GK-pickup jack output and just switch from synth to
guitar mode and use the sustainer,you think this is
possible putting some kind of switch on the guitar?
cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com