(OT) Automated MIDI switcher?

Hey gang,

while this is OT, I am using all this gear to get midi
synced loops, so it's somewhat on topic...

I spent a lot of yesterday putting my studio back
together, and I realized that my MIDI setup is
ridiculous.  My issues are multiple controllers and
devices that have different setups for different
applications.  While all getting midi clock... from my
sequencer... or my computer...

Anyway, it's a mess.  Works though.  Is there a
product like the Switchblade that does really good
automated MIDI switching?

Mark