Re: Cool music alert: Battles - EP C

On Feb 14, 2005, at 12:18 AM, Adrian Likins wrote:
>        If you dig Battles, and if you haven't heard the last couple
> Don Caballero albums (particular American Don), run to the record
> store now.
> (Ian Williams was also in Don Cab).

i really liked the battles discs so far. i like how ian is progressing
beyond don caballero.

i will also say that the new damon che led don caballero is damon plus
3 fratboys.

it takes 2 guys with loopers to do what ian williams did by himself on
the last for-real don caballero tour.

my high point of that show was successfully firing off 200 flashes at
damon che to see if he would get pissed off and beat me up. i was
unsuccessful in getting beat up.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com