From: Tony K [mailto:bigtony@softhome.net]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 10:48 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: For your listening amusement

Hello Loopy people,

I've been doing loopy soundscapes for a few months and recording some of
it.

I'd like some feedback (heh) on my last one.
It overloaded in a few places so there's a touch of unintentional
distortion. :(  ah well.

Brutal honesty is appreciated.

http://www.thinginajar.com/bigtony/Singularity.mp3

Thanks,