Re: RE: RE: Re:

my last post on this thread.

thanks, Andre for returning for a moment and your thoughts.

to larry, no thanks for being a mean spirited person, who will attack at
multiple angles to obtain the primary objective, which is to belittle and
insult.  you're good at it.  have fun.  i realized at the posts went on
that defending myself was a losing battle of one-upmanship that you enjoy
playing much more than I do.  As much as i'm a competitive creature, it
doesn't do my spirit any good to have an internet fist fight.

gonna check out for a while, folks.  apologies for fanning the flames...

best regards,
Rich