Re: The Prodigal Son Comes Clean

On Feb 15, 2005, at 7:32 PM, dominic frasca wrote:

> It has become ever so apparent to me that after reading the words of
> Larry Coperman and having heard his music that he is man extraordinary
> gifs and talents. We all could stop and learn a few things from Mr.
> Coperman. I know personally that my life and music will never quite be
> the same.Larry has touched my sole in away no one ever has before. I
> only hope to achieve a small fraction of the artist greatness that is
> Larry Coperman, for he is my HERO.
> Dominic Frasca

good gods man,

i heard your music and you are a genius.  are you just being funny?
i'm not.   you do more with a guitar than four people at once.  i am my
hero because i am an asshole.  besides dominic where did you hear my
music?  kevin ain't got any of it.  besides, you're pulling my leg.
i'm not pulling yours, you are one of a kind.
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com