Re: ZURICH LOOPFEST

Hi there,

Pardon the intrusion. Let me add my 2 cents. Michael Klobuchar is a musical genius!!! And, personally speaking, one of my real-world guitar heroes. No joke!!! He is also a really pleasant guy to hang out with . . . and funny too. Please help him get to Zurich. You won't regret it. Heck Michael, I'd send a $50 donation to your travel fund if you like -- just knowing what a chance this'd be for you. Promise you'll go!

Best,

Ted Killian