Re: SooperLooper beta released for OSX

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 02:26:32PM -0500, Jesse Chappell wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:42:06 -0500, Adrian Likins <alikins@redhat.com>
>wrote:
>
> >         Only oddness I noticed, and I can't remember if
> > earlier versions did the same or not, is that if your in
> > overdub mode, you dont hear the results of the overdub untill
> > you leave overdub mode.
>
> This is definitely not normal, and I've never seen this on any
> platform.  What platform were you running on?  Any settings in SL you
> have adjusted?

        This was on osx. Could be user error, I was doing just about
everything wrong I possibly could fiddling with it[1]. I'll give
it a shot again tonight and see whats up. I didn't recall ever
seeing that behaviour before, so I'll double check and verify thats
what I'm seeing.

[1] one apparently recently dead m-audio 2x2, one flaky midi
cable, one flaky power cable, and more user error than I'd
care to admit.

Adrian
http://www.phasmatodea.net