Re: ZURICH LOOPFEST: travelling cheaply in Europe

hey Rick, its so kool to read this because I watched you doing it and
rolled your marvelous Gators and even changed their wheels when they
were tired and you got free replacements!
LOL

I also learned the hard way on my Berlin trip that its easily 5 times
cheaper to travel by train if you get the ticket 10 days in advance
and find special night time slow connections and such. the ordinary
fair may even be more expensive than a cheap flight, since you will
not bring as much green plastic as Rick did
:-)

yes, and there are looong stairs in the London Underground...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org