RE: Sit or Stand? Guitarist and Bassists only

I used to sit down and play a big jazzbox guitar (Washburn J6) sitting on
my
right leg, no strap. This caused me back problems, so later I switched to
solidbody guitar (Ibanez AR-250), played with a strap and not sitting on my
leg. Now I use this guitar with the Jazz Looping setup:

<http://www.marksmart.net/gearhack/jazzpedalboard/jazzpedalboard.html#V2>

I sit on a bar stool, and this makes it both comfortable and easy to reach
and reliably hit the pedals on the Echoplex.

Mark Smart
www.marksmart.net