RE: ugly racks of gear

----Original Message-----
From: Travis Hartnett [mailto:travishartnett@gmail.com]
Sent: 21. februar 2005 21:38
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: ugly racks of gear

I've carried a keyboard stand to put my rack on to my right side for
years.  The people who want to watch the blinky lights and
knob-twiddling can scrounge a seat on stage left.

People don't really play in public with a rack between them and the
audience do they?
------
-unfortunately; yes they do...
http://www.coolfer.com/blog/blog/images/SquarepusherLive.jpg
http://www.mic.gr/%5CdbImages%5C23575_7.jpg

-if he turned his rack and laptop the audience might find out that he's
actually checking his email (and possibly even replying, using a
sophisticated bass->midi->text input system)