Re: When does it end?

one of the problems that i constantly battle with that leads from this
topic
is the old

MultiFX Vs Stompbox's.

I love the ability to turn on just one effect at a time and use them in a
creative and addiive way, therefore stompboxes are the love of my life
leading me  to own over 60 at the tender age of 25. however there is
always
a pull towad the benifits of muiltfx due to the lack of realestate on most
of the floors i play on.

the biggest downer of multifx for me is that most use PATCHES, i initially
loved these things as you could change lots of sounds at once, however, to
my creative side, they are so fixed and limiting.

the other thing i hate about multifx is that for some reason manufacturers
think we would never do with out them so thay, the make the bypass to two
button command that leads to an uunholy mess of patch changes if you dont
hit them just so...........dont you all just hate that, Ive actually
wondered if I could hack my zoom 707 and put a little bypass switch in the
middle of the case before the screen and link it to press both buttons at
once (anyone!?!?)

well thats my spleen vented for the day.

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger