Re: boss pedals

Hi, Ted.

I had a question about the DD-20 that didn't seem to be answered in
the User's Manual I downloaded from the Roland/Boss site. Maybe even
two questions.

What's the maximum delay time for the reverse delay? One of my biggest
frustrations with the DL-4 is that the reverse delay has a maximum
time of 2.5 seconds. I'd really like to be able to do longer
retrograde canons without having to 'ride' the reverse button of my
EDP.

While on the topic of the reverse function, can you set up the two
delays as you mention (100% feedback of two delays and switching from
one to the next such that both continue playing) where one of them is
a reverse delay?

Incidentally, are the feedback paths of the two delays kept separate
or when you switch from, say a 3 second delay to a 5 second delay,
does the material from the 3 second delay feedback at the 5 second
rate? (Something tells me I already know the answer to this one, but
it's worth asking.)

Thanks,

Jon Southwood