Re: PMC-10 popped up on eBay

(From Ebay)

You asked:
"There is typically a wired remote contol that comes with this unit,
which is used to program it. Is that a part of the auction as well as
the unit and power supply pictured? -J"

HI. I spoke with my brother who is the owner of this unit, and he said
that there never was a remote included with this unit. Therefore, the
auction is only for the unit and AC adapter. He used this piece in
conjunction with the Digitech 2120 artist unit that is also currently
for auction. Hope this helps.