FS: Electrix Warpfactory vocoder

in nice shape, but with Brother P-Touch legends added for MIDI CC
numbers of the knobs to aid in sequencing.

includes box and manual.

$175 if you want me to remove the labels and alcohol clean it, $165 if
you want me to leave it the way it is because you might need that
reference as well. i figure i'd give the choice.

picture here:
http://suitandtieguy.com/sights/demo_gallery/Demo%20Gallery-Pages/
Image5.html

i have already removed the tags which indicate port and channel number,
and the "stg/vocoder" label. the Electrix name is now in plain view.

i am located near Chicago IL USA (2 hrs or so). buyer pays shipping.
references upon request.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com