Reply to: anon-61425831@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-02-26, 10:40AM PST

Single rack space 12-channel stereo line mixer with two effects sends
per channel, both balanced and unbalanced main outputs, separate
stereo monitor inputs and outputs and dedicated headphone output. This
is a must have for any multi-keyboardist or studio rat! Excellent
condition and always mounted in my clean smoke-free home rack. Manual
included. $150