From: Alan Kroeger [mailto:nospam@akroeger.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 11:19 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Behringer Virtualizer (was RE: Best for looping live)

What would you expect from somebody with a Boss VF-1, a TC Fireworx and
once
an Adrenalinn (glowing reports?) they function but, the sounds it produces
do nothing for me (again what would you expect?) I will sell mine for $70
(paypal only) shipped (USA lower 48) too bad I threw the box out a month or
so back basically it is unused.
Contact me off list.