Mixere

I was sent this and I thought it may be of interest to some readers of the list.

Mixere is a free, open-source Windows application for mixing audio
files.  It has a simple, spreadsheet-like interface that's optimized
for live performance, and especially for making live sound collage.

Mixere's features include:
* dynamic looping and triggering of audio
* fully automated sliders
* "soft" (gradual) mute/solo operations
* crossfading between documents
* snapshots
* unlimited undo

Mixere runs on Windows NT/2000/XP, and supports WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg
Vorbis, Flac, and Mod audio files.

For more information, and to download Mixere:
http://mixere.sourceforge.net/

Chris Korda
victimofleisure@yahoo.com