Lead Guitar syndrome

  Nothing personal but if someone is running the tempo,and the bass and
drums have to keep up the group isn't in the groove. A gig would have to
be
really juicy,or worthwhile in some way for me to put up with what you're
describing.The "leader" would really have to deliver the goods musically
or
financially.I  played in a band with a singer who could do full on James
Brown,Otis Redding,Wilson Picket stuff His own style, with all that sort
of
showmanship -he could work any crowd into a frenzy ,he liked to keep the
band on a short leash,to keep us mean.When things got to the edge of out
of
control he'd say "hit me" and the drummer hit a snare shot,and the whole
band would drop in volume and complexity.and start building again-the sort
of thing that can drive a woman (or a man but I don;t swing that way) or
an
audience totally nuts. It was really,reallyfun ,for awhile But even James
Brown's bands periodically quit,cause they get tired of the control
trip.They'd get fined $50.if their shoes weren't shined onstage or for
making mistakes.
     I want  to have the guitar player ,singer ,dancers ,club owners and
all
such problematic people in the riffomatic,and sit there playing my congas
while a whole band comes through the speakers.
  Maybe the audience too.Is there a way to incorprate an ATM?