Re: All-Laptop live?? (was RE: RE: A poll--shoes off?)

I just added Ableton + PowerBook to my cello-Repeater rig. I'm very
happy with the results (especially the sound quality!) but don't think
I'll ever be able to live without the Repeater. I'm using Ableton for
all the very structured, pre-composed works (still recording the
individual parts live of course and just using Ableton for the
automation) and then the Repeater for seat-of-the-pants pieces.

and shoes = yes.