MIDI looper

From: goddard.duncan@mtvne.com
<snip>
 both the official manual & the paul nagle user guide for the p3 analogue
sequencer, the nearest thing to a proper midi looper.

duncan/r.m.i.

--->there's a MIDI looper in the Starr Labs Ztar, but it's not finished ;)
Works well enough, but when you oerdub, it adds the original data, thereby
doubling it.
One time pass works great tho, and there is a command to go from record to
record next, solving that bug.
Now if I can just get Harvey (or his code guy) to get the clock out to
reflect the loop size, I could make some good use of it.
This functionality is a result of Harvey using the code written for the
Kurzweil Event Station and porting it over to the Ztar.
Gary