RE: READING?

Hi Michael Plishka

I actually meant Michael "Nemoguitt" who posted the fact that he reads only
under the shower...
Michael "Nemoguitt": Does that mean you don't get my emails sent to you
privately?
The boox I was mentioning were all by Paul Auster: "New York Trilogy",
"Timbuktu", "The Music of Chance", "Hand to Mouth", "Leviathan".

Bernhard