Re: Ripped off by a "fellow" looper! :-(

That's really sad news.

I'd try the French police first, they should be able to advise you
where the jurisdictions end and overlap in cases such as this.  I fear
you may find out that it's low priority to them since in their world
the value of the items in question is pretty small.  In your world of
course, it's not.

Also consider: can you prove that you shipped a Repeater to the guy in
question, or that you shipped an item of Repeater-esque weight on such
and such a date?  I know people who've been stung that way--the
shipping agent doesn't guarantee the contents, just the dates, cost
and weight, since they don't look in the package and go by the
sender's description of contents.

Best of luck,

Travis Hartnett