From: S V G [mailto:vsyevolod@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: First of two of my Vortex units on eBay

<<P.S. Update on my VST effect purchases: I just purchased the Lexicon
PSP 42 and 84 plugins, plus Antares Filter. In a few days I order
Antares Kantos...an amazing VST plugin that has all sorts of synth
sounds that sound great on the guitar. Also, I now have three VST
looping plugins working in ProTools, Mobius, LoopyLama, and
AngstroLooper.  Notebook system here I come!!!>>

     Trying to compensate for something?