Re: The history of electroacoustic music

At 6:32 PM -0800 3/12/05, samba - wrote:
>In California; Mills college, CalArts,San Jose State, UC Santa Cruz,
>all have good programs,facilities  and noteworthy ,or even notorious
>alumni and faculty

I'll second this. I took Gordon Mumma's History, Literature and
Technology of Electronic Music at UCSC and it was one of the best
classes I ever took. A large portion was listening to tapes of Mr
Mumma's private collection. Great stuff!

Edwin

--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO