FW: VST and GuitarRig

...very disappointing:

-----Original Message-----
From: no_reply@native-instruments.de
[mailto:no_reply@native-instruments.de]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 6:12 PM

Dear Krispen,

Guitar Rig cannot be used as a VST host for other plugins.

Best regards,

Stefan Mueller

-> Stefan Mueller
-> Native Instruments GmbH      -> Schlesische Str. 28
-> D-10997 Berlin               -> Germany
-> http://www.native-instruments.com

->>>>>> NATIVE INSTRUMENTS - Generate the Future of Sound! <<<<<<-