and 4-D meanderings Re: AW: Underwater latency (not completely OT) ;-)

Which just goes to show how much water's lack of compressibility get's
made up
for by density in ending up four times faster..

looping in four-D would see repeated patterns moving outward or along, a
ripple
within a ripple.  Some of MEdia Players moving energy pattern
visualizations
are pseudo 4-D.

~peace~

Michael