Re: OT - Saint Paddy's Day Greetings!

i'm going to celebrate St Patrick's day by listening to Loreena
McKennitt on my way to Champaign to spend a few hours on a
well-maintained Moog IIIC modular synthesizer from 1968.

on the way back we will stop at the Bloomington Jim's Steakhouse and
drink heavily with my alcoholic lounge pianist friend who will most
likely take silly photos of everyone involved and post them on his site
( http://www.expage.com/page/athomeatthepianobar ).

i _may_ watch Blink when i get home to remind myself of what a great
band The Drovers once were.

another loop-friendly way to celebrate St Patrick's Day would be to
listen to the soundtrack of Captive, by Michael Brook and the Edge.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com