Re: Mackie-QuadraVerb Question

The real question is whether or not the QV processes in stereo or
simply sums the input to mono. If the latter, the second way makes a
lot more sense to me. Using the aux will allow the user to put
effects on any of the channels in any amount desired rather than
having a global amount on everything all the time.

So, the other real question is: What do you have going into the mixer?

Edwin

--

Edwin Hurwitz
Boulder CO