Re: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs

Happy to read your comments, but let me add something.

In the last ten years, the musical industry has required to the artists
long
audio CD.
I remember in the '70 and early '80 an LP covered about 35-45 min.
After that, came out the "track ghost"; the "bonus track", the "CDRom
track"...in a few words: a 35-45 min. LP has evolved in a 60-70 min CD.
Maybe, it's for justify the high prices for buying CD ....;-)

Sometimes, even if I'm hearing my preferred artist or CD, I'm tired to hear
the same "sound" for 70 minutes.
For this reason, It's not a problem for me that Side One is a "short" CD
(or
EP, if you like). At the end, I taste the pleasure that I'll get next time
I'll play that CD.

In my opinion, make "unfinished songs" is tipical for Adrian Belew.
But he's not Peter Gabriel !
Belew has his spontaneus way to make music.
In his works, there are always mixed parts or sounds that feel "out of
control", but I think he does it intentionally.....because of his "crazy"
music approach !

My favourite album is Twang Bar King

Fabio

Just few songs, sounds like