Re: Adrian Belew - EP & unfinished songs

Back in 83 I worked for Laurie Anderson during the
audio preproduction of Home of The Brave and I was one
of the recipients of that treatment.  I think I was
wearing a "Hard Day's Night" tee shirt and he came
right up to me (he was the guitarist on the project)
and started chatting about The Beatles.  Great man.

Mark