RE: Guitar MIDI pickups

There was a company called MidiAxe doing this about 5 years ago, but they
went out of business. If you are lucky you can find an older Parker MidiFly
or Brian Moore 5pin, although it is the MidiAxe company that provided them
with the software. I doubt there would be support if you needed it. Brian
Moore currently has a USB equipped guitar, but it provides audio only I
believe.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com