Re: Adrian Belew

I have a little 60 watt Johnson.  It doesn't do all
the fancy stuff the the models that Adrainn uses, but
I spent a few hours with it once, comparing it to an
all tube Ampeg Reverbrocket (great amp, btw) and the
Reverbrocket lost.  However, when you take the direct
out of the Johnson to a mixer, you don't get as good a
result as you do with it's own cab.  One cool thing is
it has a stereo effects loop.

Mark