Re: Update Re: Looping problem with Sound Forge 7.0 (and Cool Edit)

That silence in the ends of mp3 files is common. I guess it's built into
the mp3 format. I've cursed my mp3-player a bunch of times because it
won't play the transitions between tracks properly, most likely due to
this very issue. And don't get me started on loop libraries in
mp3-format, yikes! Up until now I've used a batch editor to remove the
silence from mp3s when converting them to .wavs.

-btw, which program do you use to loop your mp3s?  Traktor?

Best,
Andreas