Re: Re: Mobius Stutter

At 23:26 27/03/05, you wrote:
> > Can't you write a script using StartPoint and ReTrigger to give Mobius
> > Stutters?
>
>If we're talking about Loop/Delay=Stu, I don't think it is possible
>to do this exactly using scripts.  You can chop out a cycle to stutter
>with:
>
>   Wait cycle
>   Multiply
>   Wait cycle
>   Record
>
>then Undo back to the original loop.  But there isn't a way to permanently
>insert the stuttered cycles into the original loop.  An interesting
>feature.
>
>Jeff

The EDP Stutter probably isn't the best way to do a stutter.
It just happened that by messing with the Interface Mode tables we were
able to get
that effect. So it was a "free" feature in terms of system resource and
programming.

As far as I know, it's all the same code as for Insert, whether you
"Insert" the new stutters into the loop or press Undo and go back to the
loop( at the same time position in the loop as if you hadn't done the
stutters)

I imagine there could be similar ways of getting free features out of the
Mobius code.

andybutler