talking about you

Hi dear friends,
tonight (00,40 italian time) I will be interviwed by Rai International
(international channel of italian primary radio)
http://www.international.rai.it/notturnoitaliano/
Being it on air all over the world, I thought it would be nice you to
know about this because I will create the chance to talk about you,
about the friends I have been lucky to meet here and about how important
this list has been for me, being partecipating to it since several years
( how many ???).
I take this chance to send a great hug to those who I didn't had the
chance and the serenity to keep a stable contact with - my input is
costantly overloading my threshold since many months now and I just hope
the time will come that I will have the lucky to slow down and breath deep.

So, I apologize for use of bandwidth, I wanted to let you know that
there will be the LD name and glory on the air tonight.

My best,
luca

www.unguitar.com