To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 3/31/2005 3:26:40 PM
Subject: Re: those wicked cool Alesis ModFX boxes...

In a message dated 3/31/05 10:52:58 AM, coyotelk@optonline.net writes:

Have any of you fine folks experienced any wackola problems with these colorful little skroinkers?

doug.....they are a bit noisy/fragile/.....they do a nice job of affecting the signal in real time but i don't know how much knob turning they can handle so don't get carried away.....i just ordered another bitrman cause i can see that the one i have now will not be around a whole lot longer.....i was reluctant to get the warrenty because i don't think these puppies will be in stock much more, none of them are still being made, i was surprised that MF had the bitrman in stock at all, i called to get the smashup because i love the compression patch "garage" on the ineko but i hate wasteing an ineko for just that.....i hope the smashup can give me that sound.....tim, what was your feel on the smashup?.....alesis should sponser me, i am now using: 2 inekos, soon 2 bitrmans, soon a smashup, a phlngr, i have a faze waiting to get into the picture add in the air-synth and then have everything go thru a quadraverb 2 and 75% of my stuff is from alesis.....give me tea-shirt at least!.....the faze and the phlngr are no great shakes imho but the bitrman is a major gas, i wanted to buy several more but i have to sneak these into the house.....i can't say no to cheapo boxes.....they do hiss things up though.....remember the small table thread a few days ago when travis suggested the music stand, well my next move is to velcro all these boxes onto the stand so they will all be within reach especially since now i have got to stand when i play  (thanks kim :).....i'm very excited by the thought of having an ineko and bitrman both pre and post loop, total craziness.....you will love them!.....3 wacky skroinkers for under 150, what a deal!.....mic k