From: mark francombe
Sent: Apr 4, 2005 12:02 PM
To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: those cool little alesis mod fx boxes

Will you all SHUT-UP about the BITRMAN... "Oh, I bought two..." wEL L JUST f*** OFF!

As I said in an earlier post on this thread, Musicians Friend won't ship out of the US, (bastards!!) And I WANT ONE!!! infact.. make that TWO!!!
Will NO ONE buy me one and ship it to me... ????    :-(((   PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!! Be your best friend? Ill snd anyone the money via paypal, and some for shipping and trouble.. pretty please??? With a Cherry on top???

lots and lots of love

MArk

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com