Metasynth

Hi Loopers,

Is anyone here experienced with Metasynth? I'm checking out the Pro 4
version now and I can't find a way to sync it to other applications or
loopers?

So far I'm finding MS more fun to use as a looping instrument than as a
music production tool. I'm particularly fond of that canvas window
where you paint the music while it's looping. Meta synth should really
benefit from a way to map external midi controllers to functions.
Already after fifteen minutes of use I was finding that I wasn't able
to click the mouse and hit keyboard buttons quickly enough for the
musical processes I wanted to imply.

Does someone know if you can map external midi controllers into
Metasynth to address certain parameters?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)