couple of xlr to 1/4 inch transformers). It fits in a half rack space but
is
nearly two rack spaces high.
 Check it out at www.dtar.com

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Mayfield [mailto:contact@danmayfield.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:14 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Channel strips

Hello all

I am looking to simplify my setup and instead of using 4 seperate mic pre
channel strips I would like to have just one rack unit to cater for 4/8
inputs. I  have seen the TLA Ivory 5001 and the Focusrite OctoPre,
something
like these is what I had in mind. Can anyone recomend one? What do other
multi-instrumentalists use? I dont really want a mixer rack units are
preferable.

Cheers
Dan
www.danmayfield.com