Re: The Equatorial Stars

Great record, yes...but not new. I had mine back in like Sept.'04 - was available from
disciplineglobalmobile.com first before hitting US stores.It's "Equatorial" - as in the
stars seen from the Equator...Monica

David Kirkdorffer <vze2ncsr@verizon.net> wrote:
I've been listening to the new Fripp/ Eno album, "The Equitorial Stars" for the last week since I picked it up in a store.  It is truly sublime, and very very much in the style and spirit of their earlier collaborations from the 70s.  Fripp has the most delicate and sweet way with melodies.  Recommended!

David

Do you Yahoo!?