Re: Loop Station, DD-20 or Line6 DL4?

I do have one.  I honestly can't say anything about
the RC-20xl, as I've never owned one, but I know the
first RC-20 didn't have any feedback control and
therefore made it useless to me for the way I like to
work.

Perhaps one of each might be the way to go. ;)  ...or
treat yourself to a Repeater!  I hear new ones are on
the way.  Perhaps an Echoplex.  Why hold back?

Mark