Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: Loop Station, DD-20 or Line6 DL4?

In a message dated 4/19/2005 1:52:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net writes:
I do have one.
Is there any chance that you could record a few riffs with it and post an mp3 somewhere?

Unless of course you already have some examples on the web.

I would love to hear this device used in a looping application.

I'll be auditioning both at Guitar Center this weekend for myself, but still it would be really nice to hear someone else's offerings.

Carl