Re: Listenings: Michael Klobuchar "It's Almost Alive" & Ted Killian "FluxAeterna"

Scott,

In a message dated 04/22/05 19:06:49, mungenast@earthlink.net writes:

The CDs you both have traded with me still inspire and frighten me

I find the "frighten" reaction pretty common. The same thing happens
to me the first time I look in the mirror each morning too. My CD is sort
of an audio "Elephant Man" and figuratively ought to wear a burlap bag
over its head -- so as not to scare children, small animals and persons
of delicate disposition.

Thanks for the kind words though -- and many sincere apologies for any
discomfort you may have experienced.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."